Dads and Moms of Michigan (DMM) is a non-profit organization providing information, education, and the knowledge to effectively use available resources, to all Michigan parents desirous of remaining actively involved in the lives of their minor children both during and after a divorce or similar domestic relations action.
- Provide Divorce | Shared / Co Parenting Educational Resources and Support Services to Michigan Parents.
- Host Shared Parenting Support Groups
- Host Family Law Symposiums
- Create an Educational Video Library.
- Serve as a hub of "Shared Parenting Friendly" domestic relations solutions.
- Work with State and County agencies to Promote Shared | Co-Parenting
- Host Educational Divorce | Shared / Co Parenting Workshops